Sunday, January 28, 2018

Escape (denied). Progress denied, too. New work at Wings's site; shares and sales needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

That's what I'd like to do right now: Escape. It's an especially hellish day physically. Partly high winds, mostly just whatever's wrong. It's terrifying, and there's nothing I can do except ride it out.

Anyway, no rest for the weary. Been trying to work on the new site, and I finally realized that I really can't do that until I can afford an upgrade to it (the type, which is going to set me back $300, because they don't bill monthly). That will have to wait a bit, because immediate bills come first. So even though I had hoped to have it look different tonight, y'all are gonna be stuck with the same old basic look and function (or lack thereof).

The way I feel on a moment-to-moment basis lately is actually so bad as to defy description, and I'm too tired anyway, so the rest is cut-and-paste. Here are the links: 
  • Tonight's post elsewhere (no real substance again, but a kind of cool shot);
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to She-Wolf's & my medical bills);
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales, with a new and fabulous pair of earrings just posted;
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
  • Partial registry #2, from Wayfair. There are some things left on both registries that I thought by now I might be able just to buy outright, but medical bills (mine and She-Wolf's both) have to come first.
I really do need whatever vibes folks have for getting this DX'd and dealt with, because besides scaring the hell out of me 20 times a day, I'm really not good for much right now. Still, it's a gift to wake up each morning, even temps and wind chills are both below zero. Thanks, everybody, from both of us, for everything. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment