Wednesday, January 10, 2018

No snow. No sales, either. Mounting expenses, though. Sales/shares desperately needed now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Yeah, the light's beautiful, and so are the stormclouds. But do you see any snow? No? That's because there isn't any. All that sound and fury from the weather people, signifying less than nothing. They still say snow tonight, and I'll believe it when I can look out and see anything white out there.

Damn, I'm tired. There's no end to it. There's also no end to the expenses, and apparently no end to our sales drought, either; that's as dry as the dead grass outside. I have five more new works to post tonight (in their respective galleries; there won't be time for me to do a separate blog post for them, even collectively). I don't know what more I can do at this point, on either the financial front or my new and uncooperative health issues. And I have to keep my blood pressure as stable as possible right now, so I can't afford to dwell on it, but things are getting really, really desperate at this point.

Here are the links; it's all I've got. 
  • Tonight's post elsewhere (like last night, calling it a "post" is . . . well, cool image);
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to She-Wolf's meds);
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
  • Partial registry #2, from Wayfair.
Sorry, y'all. I'm grateful to have awakened to another day, but I'm so exhausted and unable to function that I can't do much else. 





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.



No comments :

Post a Comment