Saturday, January 20, 2018

Ice here and [alleged] snow on the way. More material losses. Sales and shares needed more than I can say.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

Fifty-six degrees, but we still have ice. Supposedly we'll have snow by morning, too, but I don't believe it anymore until I actually see it.

Getting this out of the way early because I have a lot to do yet today, and I'm very, very slow these days. That's what happens when a few steps leaves you gasping for air. I've had my mini-meltdown for the day already, this one precipitated by the fact that I just lost a lot more of myself, my past and present, to that damned RV. Wings opened it up today, to start seeing what might be salvaged, and most of my clothes that were locked up in there are now in the trash. Completely irrecoverable. Like I can afford to replace any of them, which I can't, especially with my medical bills and She-Wolf's and trying to finish the house and everything else breathing down our necks. There's still stuff that has to come out of it, but I don't have the physical strength to deal with it right now. I also have no idea how we're going to get through these next months.

We need sales. Desperately. We need folks to share our links, to offer endorsements of Wings's work to their friends and family, to keep it all moving out there in front of as many people as possible. I really mean it when I say I have no idea how we're going to get through the rest of the winter. I'm being hounded daily over the medical stuff already. And it's not as though I can do anything, physically, but without a diagnosis, none of that matters in the slightest. Also without a diagnosis? Simple survival is no sure thing right now. It's frightening to know that the next few months are going to be so fraught — and then to realize that, if I'm lucky, I'll survive to see them at all. So here are the links; please continue to share them consistently (and the rest is cut-and-paste, mostly): 
  • Tonight's post elsewhere (I wish I had even 1/100th of her power);
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to She-Wolf's & my medical bills);
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
  • Partial registry #2, from Wayfair. There are some things left on both registries that I thought by now I might be able just to buy outright, but medical bills (mine and She-Wolf's both) have to come first.
As I said last night, I am still not sleeping, and tonight, I feel like absolute crap. I really do need whatever vibes folks have for getting this DX'd and dealt with, because besides scaring the hell out of me 20 times a day, I'm really not good for much right now. Still, it's a gift to wake up each morning, even when the wind chills are teens or below.  Thanks, everybody, from both of us, for everything. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment