Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Looks and feels like fall.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

That was yesterday's sunrise; today's was not a lot different. It looks and feel like fall now, and that raises the spectre of a hard winter. Of course, what most people think of as a hard winter is good for us, and I hope that's what we get, even if the bitter cold and the snows do get harder to navigate as my illness worsens. For us, a truly bad winter is one like the one of 2018-2019, with temperatures far too high and no snow at all. That's what killed our trees and red willows and burned up the fields, and more of them are still dying even now.

Finally, some real sleep last night (never 8 hours or anything even close, but I'll take what I can get), and a little more mobility in my right arm again. A lot of full-body joint pain today, though, and I don't know whether it's the up-and-down weather or it means I just got my usual 3-day benefit from a new med, and then the permanent crash thereafter. We'll see.

Now, I have to make some sales to cover August. The bills don't give a shit whether I can move or sleep or do anything or not, so that got to be my perpetual focus, and I can't do it alone. Wings has A LOT of new work (with a new cuff coming tomorrow, and a new ring not long thereafter), so I'd be grateful to everyone who shares it, and of course, if you're in the market, keep us in mind for purchases.

Anyway, links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are all the mosquito-prevention items, especially the portables and the patio-surface ones, because Wings can take them around the land with his as he works);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please watch for all of it and share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                

No comments :

Post a Comment