Thursday, August 5, 2021

Not the only problem, I guess.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

When I find myself missing the waters, all I have to do is look at the sky. That was dawn yesterday. The only problem is, this is an October sky here.

No rain, and the trees are steadily dying.

Not the only problem, I guess.

Then there are all the others. Today, first and foremost, getting stood up by the vet and the farrier both. No call. Nothing. Waste of a day, because everything else had to be arranged around it.

And I'm just freaking exhausted. Lots of pain. Lots of unsteadiness. Lots of fatigue. Nothing good about any of it.

But the bills don't give a shit whether I can move or sleep or do anything or not, so making sales has got to be my perpetual focus, and I can't do it alone. Wings has A LOT of new work (with a new ring coming shortly), so I'd be grateful to everyone who shares all of it, and of course, if you're in the market, keep us in mind for purchases. After paying our taxes the other night, I really do ned to build up some reserves to get us just a tiny bit ahead of the eight-ball of bills.

Anyway, links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are all the mosquito-prevention items, especially the portables and the patio-surface ones, because Wings can take them around the land with his as he works);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please watch for all of it and share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                

No comments :

Post a Comment