Saturday, August 7, 2021

Out of order again.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

My gift from Wings yesterday that he brought home after his audiology appointment, along with a couple of small succulents to replace two of my beloved existing ones that are probably not going to make it. Most of them are thriving, but two of them are just . . . barely hanging on. Wings knows how much I love them, and he also knows how much I love lilies, and I've never actually seen a white lily like this before that ha fiery red-orange anthers and a lilac-colored stigma. I mean, I'm sure they're very common, but I have never seen one, much less had one, so it made me particularly happy.

Meanwhile, things are going to appear out of order again today. He's finishing up the new ring, which I want to feature today, so I'm waiting for that to do today's NDN Silver post. He did finish the new cuff yesterday, and with luck I'll have the gallery entry for that up soon. It would help if everything else weren't out of order, too, but my right shoulder and arm are trying their damnedest to sublux again (dislocate slightly, for those unfamiliar with the terminology). I have something subluxed constantly, always have, but it varies. When it's hip, knee, ankle, foot? Yeah, it's painful, very, but I can hobble around. When it's my right arm rendered unuseable? I'm in trouble. So I'm back in the sling again, and the therapy boots, intermittently. Having trouble, as a result, with muscle spasms going up that side of my neck, and my pain meds aren't even taking the edge off.

Of course, the bills don't give a shit whether I can move or sleep or do anything or not, and I've got two more to pay this week (one of which is the payment on my whopping medical loan from a few years ago). Which means that making sales has got to be my perpetual focus, and I can't do it alone. Wings has A LOT of new work (with a new ring coming probably tomorrow, and another new cuff later today), so I'd be grateful to everyone who shares all of it, and of course, if you're in the market, keep us in mind for purchases. After paying our taxes the other night, I really do need to build up some reserves to get us just a tiny bit ahead of the eight-ball of bills.

Anyway, links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are all the mosquito-prevention items, especially the portables and the patio-surface ones, because Wings can take them around the land with his as he works);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please watch for all of it and share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                

No comments :

Post a Comment