Sunday, March 26, 2023

All the little fuzzy things.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Yeah, that's clouds and fog in the background (and snow inside them). It's all the little fuzzy things in the foreground that are making me extra-miserable.

Not only them, of course; there's all the grass pollen, and all the other tree pollens, and weeds, and shrubs, and whatever. But those are the most visible right now, and I know they're going to turn into those strands of pollen that have me coughing and sneezing and my eyes itching for weeks on end, so they're the ones I'm glaring at right now.

Speaking of breathing issues, to whomever the kind and generous soul was who took the CF O2 concentrator off the wishlist last night, I am forever grateful. I've been trying to get one of those for years (a continuous-flow model that doesn't disrupt sleep). When I finally had the funds set aside for it, I couldn't find a seller who would guarantee delivery, and then the pandemic hit, and there haven't even been any in stock for three years now; apparently the hospitals bought them all up in a vain effort to deal with the COVID load.

But now, I might finally get some sleep, even if it is spring.

Sleep's good, because it helps me shove the ever-increasing pain levels in a box in my brain; no sleep, no pain management. And I need to be able to park it somewhere, because there's too much that needs doing (and did I mention that it's snowing again?). Anyway, laundry's in, wood's in, about to get dinner marinating and then finish loading the dishwasher and run it, then switch out the laundry, then . . . oh, hell, I don't know, more online work, and evening chores, and tax stuff. There's so much more of it in the pipeline, just waiting. I still need to get the tax stuff finished and turned over. I also need to be able to focus on making sales. Speaking of which, I posted five brand-new works by Wings last night, here (one is sold already, but the other four are still available, and they're phenomenal). Anyway, all of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (the Zero-Odor sprays are the priority right now; the house smells constantly of wet dog at the moment, and we can't get these locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          


No comments :

Post a Comment