Saturday, March 11, 2023

It's progressing.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Looks like serious weather, doesn't it? So far, we've gotten a smattering of drops, nothing more. At this rate, I don't know whether we'll get anything out of it at all. 

Plenty of wind, though. Which means plenty of joint pain for me, and it's progressing.

As I said yesterday, things are probably not going to get any better anyway, for me. I have to get my head around it and figure out how best to handle it, and I'm failing miserably at both right now. That was covered in Thursday's post, and I'm not feeling much like repeating it all again; if you really want to know, you can find it there. 

Meanwhile, the things I need to get done are piling up, continually. As I've been saying, I don't know how much you'll see of me beyond the daily stuff this month at all, but especially these first two weeks, because I'm completely swamped right now, and will remain that way until the tax stuff is off my desk for the year. But there's always work to be done, and I do still have to make sales consistently. I'm now back on track on sales (! although I'll need to bring in another by end of today, obviously, to stay that way), because as always, I still need to bring in one sale a week for us to break even. 

And we have new work! The bolo is done, and it's here, and it's fabulous. There's another cuff (amethyst), plus a casual necklace and a bolo (both turquoise, in very different styles). I posted those a few nights ago, here and here. I also got Wings's newest ring posted a couple of weeks ago, and more importantly, I got that incredible new collar-style necklace up, here (and you need to see it, all of it, all of the photos of all five pendants and the beads). It's extraordinary, and it's looking for its home. I also got the last new cuff, pendant, and earrings posted a last week, here; the pendant is sold, but the other two remain available for immediate purchase (and they're both ::wow::). All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now:

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          

No comments :

Post a Comment