Friday, March 3, 2023

Disconcerting, to say the least.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

So apparently there was a prescribed burn today . . . over in the same general area where last year's record-breaking megafire that burned for six months and burned through 400K acres started.

No warning. And no, conditions were NOT right.

Disconcerting, to say the least.

We didn't even see the plume until late today, because the day had to be spent much like Monday, on a bunch of errands that couldn't be put off until later, with the result that I'm only getting to my own work now, at night, while simultaneously cooking dinner, doing laundry, needing to work out yet, a bunch of other things. At the end of one of the worst pain weeks I've had, and if this keeps escalating, I don't know how I'm going to manage it.

And then there's all the other stuff. As I've been saying, I don't know how much you'll see of me beyond the daily stuff this month at all, but especially these first two weeks, because I'm completely swamped right now, and will remain that way until the tax stuff is off my desk for the year. But there's always work to be done, and I do still have to make sales consistently. I'm now back on track on sales (!), because as always, I still need to bring in one sale a week for us to break even, and I haven't managed that since three weeks ago. I did get Wings's new ring posted last week, but more importantly, I got that incredible new collar-style necklace up, here, and you need to see it, all of it, all of the photos of all five pendants and the beads. It's extraordinary, and it's looking for its home. I also got the new cuff, pendant, and earrings posted a few nights ago, here; the pendant is sold, but the other two remain available for immediate purchase (and they're both ::wow::). All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now:

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.         

No comments :

Post a Comment