Saturday, March 4, 2023

It's nice to have some bright colors again.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Flowers from the grocery store that Wings bought me on Monday, still going strong. I love lilies, and the little Peruvian lilies last forever. The carnations are pretty hardy, too. It's nice to have some bright colors again.

Outside, the world looks pretty bleak, but that's spring here. Yeah, spring has invaded already, no matter what the calendar says. I realize it's never truly spring locally until the first meadowlark sings, but as far as temperature and weather? This is it. Ugh. I have three months of physical agony ahead, and it's already well under way, with this being the worst pain week of the year so far. And that's saying something, given how bad it's been up until now.

I've always known my condition would worsen, that the pain and other symptoms would escalate. But this is a scale I wasn't expecting, and I don't know how I'm going to navigate it if it keeps worsening this rapidly. This is bad.

And then there's all the other stuff. As I've been saying, I don't know how much you'll see of me beyond the daily stuff this month at all, but especially these first two weeks, because I'm completely swamped right now, and will remain that way until the tax stuff is off my desk for the year. But there's always work to be done, and I do still have to make sales consistently. I'm now back on track on sales (!), because as always, I still need to bring in one sale a week for us to break even, and I haven't managed that since three weeks ago. I did get Wings's new ring posted last week, but more importantly, I got that incredible new collar-style necklace up, here, and you need to see it, all of it, all of the photos of all five pendants and the beads. It's extraordinary, and it's looking for its home. I also got the new cuff, pendant, and earrings posted a few nights ago, here; the pendant is sold, but the other two remain available for immediate purchase (and they're both ::wow::). There's also another cuff in the offing; maybe today or tomorrow, actually. All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now:

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.         

No comments :

Post a Comment