Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The storm is allegedly on the way.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

This morning's sky. The storm is allegedly on the way; Apparently a few scattered flakes are falling now, although they're too fine for me to see them out the window still.

I'm tired. I can't catch up. I'm behind, as always. So much to do, and so many obstacles, so many impediments, and nothing to touch the pain. And I need to make a couple of sales to keep us on track, but I can't even cadge time to chase them. 

Cut and paste for the rest. Too tired mentally to come up with anything new.

But we have new work! The bolo is done, and it's here, and it's fabulous. [It's also Sunday's featured work at The NDN Silver Blog.] There's another cuff (amethyst), plus a casual necklace and a bolo (both turquoise, in very different styles). I posted those a few nights ago, here and here. I also got Wings's newest ring posted a few weeks ago, and more importantly, I got that incredible new collar-style necklace up, here (and you need to see it, all of it, all of the photos of all five pendants and the beads). It's extraordinary, and it's looking for its home. I also got the last new cuff, pendant, and earrings posted two weeks ago, here; the pendant is sold, but the other two remain available for immediate purchase (and they're both ::wow::). All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now:

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          


No comments :

Post a Comment