Monday, March 20, 2023

It's getting to be a lot.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Lots of snow. 

Which is not the same as lots of accumulation; it's not sticking, particularly, but it's falling, which means it's being absorbed, so it's all good.

Two more days of this in the forecast, too.

This is going to be a ridiculously busy week, and I'm already so far behind even without what's coming. And I'm extra, extra slow these days, too (as well as buried under a ton of other stuff), so I need to get on it. I also need to chase sales this week and next, but I already know I won't have any time for it.

I'm also dealing with more symptoms, more pain, and that, apparently, is not going to get easier. Certainly not for the next three months, because spring is the worst season for me every year anyway. But the rashing, the painful nodules and swelling, the pain that knifes through my hips and knees and feet and hands constantly . . . it's getting to be a lot.

And I need to get the tax stuff finished and turned over, and I also need to be able to focus on making sales.

Fecause we have new work! The bolo is done, and it's here, and it's fabulous. [It was also Sunday's featured work at The NDN Silver Blog.] There's another cuff (amethyst), plus a casual necklace and a bolo (both turquoise, in very different styles). I posted those a few nights ago, here and here. I also got Wings's newest ring posted a few weeks ago, and more importantly, I got that incredible new collar-style necklace up, here (and you need to see it, all of it, all of the photos of all five pendants and the beads). It's extraordinary, and it's looking for its home. I also got the last new cuff, pendant, and earrings posted two weeks ago, here; the pendant is sold, but the other two remain available for immediate purchase (and they're both ::wow::). All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (the Zero-Odor sprays are the priority right now; the house smells constantly of wet dog at the moment, and we can't get these locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          


No comments :

Post a Comment