Saturday, March 25, 2023

All we've got is the wind.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

That's all that's left of the snow from the overnight hours. Just a dusting, no more; now all we've got is the wind, and the brutal cold. Supposed to bringing more snow tomorrow, just a little, but it would be nice if we could have it without the damned gale-force winds.

Then again, I shouldn't be complaining, giving what Mississippi's dealing with today. Same's true of parts of South Asia, even though US. media can't be bothered reporting on the earthquake there, never mind on the damage in its aftermath.

It's just the that winds worsen my pain levels exponentially, and I have been in so much pain for so long that my body is breaking under the weight of it.

But we did get a visit from a third bald eagle this morning, so there's that. I'll post a couple of the shots on Patreon and Insta later.

I'll also be working on getting the descriptions done for those five new works, so barring catastrophe, they should be up later today or tonight. It's a cuff (oh, my god, is it ever a cuff; I want this one myself, but it's meant to go elsewhere), a rings, and three pairs of small earrings. The bracelet is big and heavy and expensive, but the others all have more modest price points.

Which means that I need to get to work. There's so much more of it in the pipeline, just waiting. I still need to get the tax stuff finished and turned over. I also need to be able to focus on making sales. Anyway, all of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (the Zero-Odor sprays are the priority right now; the house smells constantly of wet dog at the moment, and we can't get these locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          


No comments :

Post a Comment