Friday, August 11, 2023

Better mares' tails than mares' nests, I guess.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Morning skies. Mares' tails everywhere, and some of them, like these, naturally occurring rather than the result of the endless web of contrails polluting the sky and worsening the drought.

Better mares' tails than mares' nests, I guess.

We've got more than enough of those already.

Insomnia again last night; predictable result of my pain levels. What was less predictable was that I would be so tired and in so much pain this morning that I would actually forget my meds until sometime after noon. I'm paying for that. Paying for everything else, too; this new protocol has erased all the progress I was making on connective-tissue strengthening (for two or three weeks, it was measurable), and now I'm back to square one, barely able to walk half the time, and in constant, unrelenting full-body pain. I have four days of this nonsense left . . . and then two more weeks of the supplement regimen I have to take to counteract certain of its negative effects. I have no idea what that will do, but right now, it's a struggle just to get through the basics of each day, and I need to be doing so much more, because we're so far in the hole I can't see daylight.

Three sales over a whole summer isn't enough to support us with the most basic expenses, never mind anyone or anything else, and I don't know what to do anymore. People keep coming to us, needing help, and we can't. I have to bring in sales; that's non-negotiable. I need help.

Last week I posted Wings's newest two works, here, both at lower price points than is usual for him. I also posted his newest gemstone-bead trio a week ago, here. He's got new earrings in the works, too; I might actually have all four those pairs tonight, if plus two new stamped-band silver rings, if I can get all the work of getting them onto the site done today (it's a several-hours'-long process, so no guarantees). Sales have been terribly slow all year, and now we are quite literally at the point of not being able to make it, never mind the dental stuff (he's unilaterally decided to push that back yet again). I don't have any way to solve that outside of making sales, so I'm begging folks, pleaseAll the links are listed below (with new health-related priorities on the wishlist), so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (new priorities: one case of O2 cannulas, because I'm almost out, and one case of saline, because I'm newly allergic to my old one and I can almost never find this brand locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and things are grim here, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                 

No comments :

Post a Comment