Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Not a big chance of rain.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

That was this morning; now, there's a lot more gray than blue or white. Not a big chance of rain, though, so we'll see. It's been a long tiring day already, and I'm barely getting to my own work.

I feel like I need to make one more sale to feel good about the rest of the month. We can just about (almost, not quite) break even, I think, but I don't want to forget something and then have something else bounce. And the way my pain levels are these days, I do a lot more forgetting than I do remembering. No, all those suggestions about lists and reminders and whatever don't help, because my brain forgets them, too. Unless you've dealt with autoimmune brain fog (which I deal with daily), you won't know how all-encompassing it can be.

The first half of the new protocol, the prescription part, is over as of last night. Today, I started the supplement regimen required after it, and that goes for another two weeks. I wish they would stop trying to make this crap into something you have to drink and trying to gaslight us into thinking it's sweet, because it always tastes like absolute garbage, but here we are. Tomorrow's dose is going to get a much smaller amount of water, and get knocked back like a shot, because I can't do this otherwise. [And yes, there are two other supplements that are part of this, one I've started today and one I have to add in to the regimen starting a week from today, and they cost a freaking fortune, but so does everything, apparently.]

There are too many demands on us, and not enough coming in to cover it, especially with my Patreon down by a few hundred a month. So we still need to make sales, desperately, and there's a lot of new work on the site: The other day, I posted Wings's six new works (2 rings; 4 pairs of earrings [one of which is sold]); all items share the same price point, $425 each. Sales have been terribly slow all year, and now we are quite literally at the point of not being able to make it, never mind the dental stuff (he's unilaterally decided to push that back yet again). I don't have any way to solve that outside of making sales, so I'm begging folks, pleaseAll the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (and thank you to whomever set me up for 6 months' worth of saline and 2 years' worth of oxygen cannulas, because I am truly grateful; after those, the thing I need most off the list right now, believe it or not, is the Casabella sponges); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and things are grim here, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                 

No comments :

Post a Comment