Friday, September 8, 2017

A short one tonight. We need shares. We need to get out of this place.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Have a fan. Lately I feel like I should just go sit underneath one of them. It may be getting down into the forties overnight, but days are still mid- to high eighties, and my body doesn't handle heat well. Especially not now.

I don't really feel like talking about my health, but I may not be left much choice soon if things don't improve fast. It's not an easy thing to deal with autoimmune-related chronic pain and fatigue veery minute of every day, but after a lifetime of it, I've managed to find workarounds. Most of the time. This is not one of those times. We just had a rather lengthy discussion about the immediate issues, and yes, I'm scared. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it, either. But my stress levels, already toxic because of our situation over the extended period of seven years, are skyrocketing now, because this stuff is a textbook vicious cycle. And the longer I go without an ability to get real sleep, the longer I go carrying this load on my brain and body, the worse it's going to get, and it's bad enough now that I'm not entirely sure I can pull out of this spiral. It's frightening, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it except try to keep moving forward until we get out of this thing. But the stress is, in very literal terms, killing me. 

It's just links tonight. I'm not up to anything else, and that includes conversation. I'd like to sleep for a year (or even a day), but that's not possible, and right now, I just need to keep my mind occupied and off health issues I can't control. So here are the links:
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Lowe's cards (the physical version) via our Amazon wishlist;
  • Lowe's e-cards (delivered via e-mail) here; and
  • Home Depot cards via the company site. The e-version using my e-mail address is great; I take the tablet to the store with me, and they scan it off the screen.
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
Please share them all, as much as possible. Many thanks to everyone. I'm sorry I can't be more upbeat right now, but there's just nothing left in the tank. Not even fumes.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
  

No comments :

Post a Comment