Friday, September 15, 2017

There's a match on offer! Shares needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Not a new photo, although we did go into the house and spend a few minutes just sitting on the bancos and taking in what will be possible so very, very soon now. That photo is of the light fixture/ceiling fan for our bedroom; as I said, we invested in some good-quality ceiling fans for specific rooms to circulate the air — not just cooler air in summer, but the heat from the woodstoves downstairs for the six months of winter we get here.

We have so much for which to grateful tonight. I'm speechless. 

My beloved Yasuragi has posted a diary for us, and it would help tremendously if everyone would go T&R and share on all your social media platforms. There's a $1,000 match on offer to help with what's to come over the next two weeks to try to get us into the house before the snow flies, and as of this moment, I'm given to understand, we're already at $605 committed toward it. We owe enormous thanks to Yasu, and also to CS, SW, SY, AV, and so many, many more, and my brain fog has just short-circuited my memory of all the names, and I'm sorry. 

We are getting close. More on the exterior on Monday with the regular crew; the interior flooring begins; and we get put on the install schedule for the chimney people. There's still a long way to go, and some thing, like kitchen cabinets, are just out of the question anytime in the foreseeable future; there's just no way to do it. But we can get into the house in a matter of weeks: to sleep, to shower, to LIVE. So please send the links out far and wide:
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Lowe's cards (the physical version) via our Amazon wishlist;
  • Lowe's e-cards (delivered via e-mail) here; and
  • Home Depot cards via the company site. The e-version using my e-mail address is great; I take the tablet to the store with me, and they scan it off the screen.
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
Please share them all, as much as possible. I did a little too much today, I think, for my current flare, and I suspect I will pay dearly tomorrow, but for now, I'm awake, and I'm going to get some work done. Profound gratitude and much love to all, from both of us.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
  

No comments :

Post a Comment