Sunday, September 10, 2017

Plodding along. It all starts back up again in a few hours. Shares needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Slightly better today health-wise, although "better" is relative. I'm not going to be doing anything substantive anytime soon. I think it's a product of the fact that 1) I'm almost halfway through my antibiotics (it seems that I never completely got rid of the pneumonia in the spring); and 2) I stopped one of the three new supplements, because it seemed to be counterproductive (and the change was almost instantaneous, so it seems that that was the right move). Now, if I could just get some sleep, and kick both infections (bacterial and viral) once and for all, maybe I could start feeling human again.

We've got a ways to go before that's possible. But . . . forward, slowly or otherwise. It all starts up again first thing tomorrow morning, and I am completely wiped out, a product of feeling slightly better and thus trying to fit too many things into my must-do-right-now list, so it's just links again tonight:
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Lowe's cards (the physical version) via our Amazon wishlist;
  • Lowe's e-cards (delivered via e-mail) here; and
  • Home Depot cards via the company site. The e-version using my e-mail address is great; I take the tablet to the store with me, and they scan it off the screen.
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
Please share them all, as much as possible. Many thanks and much love to everyone. As seemingly always anymore, I have more work to do tonight (my health has put me days, weeks behind at this point), and I have to get on it.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
  

No comments :

Post a Comment