Saturday, September 2, 2017

Wiped out physically; a big hole in our reserves now, & the weather's changing fast. PayPal link is back; shares needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

I told y'all it was an awesome light fixture. Sale prices and free shipping rock. I think the guys are going to wind up edging that wall vertically with moulding, like what's visible at the top and bottom, to take care of that white rim around it.

No new photos; not much progress on that front. Given that we were both so beat this morning, Wings canceled River. He'll probably be here to help tomorrow, and possibly Monday, but today was just not the day. Wings is faring better overall, but the exhaustion is pretty bone-deep for him too by now, and for me, it's blasted somewhere past that to about the cellular level. I'm plodding forward with what I can as I can, but it's not enough. My brain fog is almost overwhelming, but that's secondary to the physical limitations right now, so expect me to continue to be way behind on stuff, and to continue to miss a lot that seems really obvious to everyone else.

For now, here are the links, with one big change: I'm putting Wings's PayPal link back at the top. The last two weeks have not wiped us out, but they've put a huge hole in our reserves. This whole process has been a marathon made up of many sprints, and when we can, we have to push as hard and far and fast as we can through whatever stages are immediately doable, until we can't. Then it's scrounging and chasing funding, and then we gear up for the next sprint. We just ended one of those (not finished, precisely, because we didn't have the kind of funds available to get us as far as we wanted), and the problems with the plumbing and septic left a big hole in our available resources. We are approaching a standstill on the interior of the house if the tile can't get done, and given that we expect that to start sometime in the coming week, it's essential. So I'm back to robbing Peter to pay Paul with regard to specific tasks (because as always, the labor is eating us alive). Beyond cash, Home Depot cards are still most useful right now, because there is still a kitchen to . . . well, create. So here are the links:
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Lowe's cards (the physical version) via our Amazon wishlist;
  • Lowe's e-cards (delivered via e-mail) here; and
  • Home Depot cards via the company site. The e-version using my e-mail address is great; I take the tablet to the store with me, and they scan it off the screen.
Please share them all, as much as possible. We are increasingly under the gun with regard to weather and winter, and I can't take another one in the cold and mold of this tin can. Love and thanks to everyone; I'm out to get the chickens in, and then hopefully be in for the night myself, too.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
  

No comments :

Post a Comment