Tuesday, May 28, 2019

A few small (big) repairs.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

That was the order of the morning, very early, while the sun was still shining. Marcos helped Wings haul the truck to the mechanic to see about getting the head repaired — which, on a '73 Ford, is a fairly monstrous operation.

We have a few small (big) repairs that need to be made on multiple fronts. The other big one for now is that mess in the laundry room wall with the plumbing. Sherm is now slated to come out on Saturday and see what needs to be with regard to taking it apart so that his plumber can get in there, and then I guess we'll see where we are. But it's been wet lately, and it's about to get very warm, and the last thing we need is mold in this house. I especially do not need it, with my compromised airway. So it has to get done, which means we have to pay for it.

I'm also going to have to go back to the doctor next week, not merely for the usual follow-up but because I've had to jettison the asthma med due to side effects, with the result that I'm using the rescue inhaler far too often. And then there's this lump in my throat, the new one, and that, needless to say, has me freaked in a not-insignificant fashion. And I have no idea what lies at the other end of that appointment, how much it will set me back not only in scrips but in the possibility of new testing, which I really do not want to undergo right now.

So. Sales. We need them, consistently over the weeks and months to come. So please share the links to the site, because I'm afraid we might be in for another really long haul, and added stress is detrimental to my health (and to his, too). Thanks.

Addendum:  I am swamped right now, and also slow, especially without proper asthma meds and with my autoimmune pain jacked to absurd levels, so I won't be around much while I try to get done everything I need to do. Expect to see me only if/when you see me.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment