Wednesday, May 29, 2019

At least the fence is back up. Mostly.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

That was yesterday. They got it finished today, at least as far as they had latillas to carry them. There's an empty section far to the right yet, but that was already mostly empty anyway. At least now the latillas are set up straight, instead of leaning on top of each other. More to the point, the beams in the back that brace the whole thing are solid, and I don't have to worry about it coming down on the dogs when they're over there digging for small creatures and buried bones.

I spent two and a half hours yesterday paying off $30K in medical bills. There wills till be arguments over interest and late fees, but the principal is cleared on every single one of them. Wings took them into the post office for me late yesterday when he went to the hardware store to get some bolts; by then, my headache was so bad there was no question of me doing any driving. But it's done. Now I can worry about what other bills they're gonna run up for me on all the new testing (that, no, I haven't scheduled yet, because frankly, I can't even think about it right now).

I will probably not be around much, beyond the regular posts, for several days, at least. I am feeling like death, barely even warmed over, physically — pain levels jacked to the stratosphere, and breathing really labored. I've had to give up the asthma med (the tablet) because of some really miserable side effects, which means that all I have right now are the rescue inhaler and the O2. And they're not really helping all that much. Add to that the new worries over the new mass (or expansion of the old one, whichever it is) in my neck, and my workload right now, and I don't have any resources left over for anything else.

At least the fence is back up. Mostly.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment