Sunday, May 19, 2019

Light at the end of the tunnel, but not quite there yet.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Light at the end of the tunnel, but not quite there yet.

I hope this will be the last (or very close to the last) time I have to write this post for a good long, long while. But for today, things are urgent. I need to make at least one good sale today, in the neighborhood of $1K, so that I can transfer the PayPal monies before tomorrow. We're at nothing (less than nothing, actually; in the red, thanks to something that I thought had cleared long ago but instead showed up Friday night), and there is one very specific payment that I have to make tomorrow that is not optional. 

Once we get through this week, we should be mostly safe. And I can turn this post's slot over to funny shots of the animals and cool images of our world here and no constant posting of links to share

But we're not there yet, and dealing with tomorrow is the only thing on my mind right now. So here are the links, because I have to make these sales today somehow:
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until June 1st for May);
  • Amazon wishlist, just updated with a bunch of cleaning and writing materials that we can't regularly find locally (yes, I do my research notes by hand, always);
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've added two or three new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need.
I'm ecstatic to be able to forget, at least for now, about my thyroid (yes, there's still some swelling and so forth, but it's not nearly as noticeable as after the first botched biopsy). Now I have to work on the asthma/respiratory and autoimmune stuff, as well as ruling out anything malignant in the liver tumors and making sure there are no other masses lurking anywhere else. Wings dropped an amazing new necklace yesterday, plus two new works last week, in addition to the new cuff and two new pairs of earrings that I posted here a couple of days before that. I will also have a fabulous new piece by him shortly, so be sure watch for it. Please share the links around, offer recommendations and testimonials, consider purchases, and help me be able to breathe, literally.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment