Friday, May 17, 2019

Hitting the wall.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.
A better shot of the parent teals, from late yesterday. Apparently they're going to make themselves more or less at home, at least as long as there's water in the pond.

Cold today, mostly gray, with winds that will hit gale-force strength before the afternoon is out. Physically miserable, in other words. I'm hitting the wall on fatigue today, mental as well as physical, so just the basics are taking me forever to get done.

And there's no end to the work. We still need sales to get us through the whole year, to take carer of regular bills and incidentals and all the future testing I ned to have done and just generally make it. [For the person who has not paid us for work for more than two months, we need your payment, too.] There's also the balance on last year's installment plan for the taxes, the horse vet for their vaxes, and getting the guys we've been trying to help back to work on the heavy labor that I can't help Wings with anymore (stuff like setting fences, etc.; not so many years ago, he and I did all of that ourselves, together, but my body can't handle that anymore). Here are the links, because I still have to keep everything moving, and that means making regular sales (frankly, I really need to bring in about a grand in sales before the first of the week to get us through what absolutely has to be paid before the end of next week, and before we have the loan paperwork in place):
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until June 1st for May);
  • Amazon wishlist, just updated with a bunch of cleaning and writing materials that we can't regularly find locally (yes, I do my research notes by hand, always);
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've added two or three new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need.
I'm ecstatic to be able to forget, at least for now, about my thyroid (yes, there's still some swelling and so forth, but it's not nearly as noticeable as after the first botched biopsy). Now I have to work on the asthma/respiratory and autoimmune stuff, as well as ruling out anything malignant in the liver tumors and making sure there are no other masses lurking anywhere else. Wings dropped two new works last week, in addition to the new cuff and two new pairs of earrings that I posted here a couple of days before that. Please share the links around, offer recommendations and testimonials, consider purchases, and help me be able to breathe, literally.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment