Friday, May 24, 2019

No escape.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

That's the section of fence taken down by yesterday's winds. First it broke them apart; then it blew the center section all the way down. Even now, though, the rest of it is still dangerously unstable. Joe wasn't able to get to it today; he was working on finishing up what was left to be done at the southeast boundary. With a little luck, maybe tomorrow; I hope so, because the winds are supposed to be howling again on Sunday.

It's an absolutely beautiful day today, if unseasonably chilly, and I can't even go out and enjoy it. We spent the morning running errands, picking up another $100 worth of scrips, etc., and by now I'm wheezing again. Part of it is the cottonwood pollen that's now everywhere, but most of it is, well, just me. My pain levels are also out of control; nothing's working, and there's just no escape.

What's left of the day is already given over to work, and I won't get very far on that, either, because I'm moving so slowly. But if any of it's going to get done at all, I guess that means I need to get on it now.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment