Friday, July 30, 2021

A lot ahead.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

Yesterday was the anniversary of that evening, many, many years ago, when I first met Wings's [then] dogs and was informed by them that they owned me now. It's also known as the anniversary of our first date; the anniversary of the day we met was a week prior, on the 22nd. But Wings didn't bring me my beloved lilies for that; he brought them to me because I had spent yet another sleepless night from pain and the meds, and he wanted me to have something to make me feel better.

It worked.

But I have a lot ahead of me today. I have labs back, but I'm headed out shortly for suture removal, so I'll hold that info until I talk to my doctor, because I imagine I'll ned to write more than a sentence or two. Suffice to say that it's not bad news, just . . . mostly unreadable, as always seems to be the case for me. Not inexplicable, though, I don't think; I think we have the answer in the lupus itself. Anyway. today is going to be expensive, with more medical costs to pay in cash now and more for the path stuff still to come.

And of course everyone wants their cut. I was finally able to pay the insurance bill Wednesday, and we bought a small load of firewood, because it's getting cold at night again now. Another $75 out the door Tuesday for the labs, with probably a subsequent bill to come. Given that I'm essentially not sleeping at all, which makes the pain and the brain fog so much worse (so bad I can't work), things are getting really grim. Aside from that, I still have to pay our quarterly taxes, and there are likely to be more bills on the last round of labs, too; more meds, more more more more . . . . That means sales, but I don't have the physical wherewithal to chase it, because of my pain and fatigue levels, along with some other problematic symptoms that are probably the lupus, being entirely off the charts. Still, I have to suck it up on this front, too, because we need sales, and I have to shove the rest down long enough to make some. That's it; nothing else matters right now, and I can't do it alone.

Anyway, links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are all the mosquito-prevention items, especially the portables and the patio-surface ones, because Wings can take them around the land with his as he works);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please watch for all of it and share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                               

No comments :

Post a Comment