Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Trouble.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

That right there? That's trouble. Oh, I know they look cute and sweet and innocent, but that's what they want you to think. They're plotting something. Always.

I, on the other hand, have no time for getting into mischief; trouble finds me all on its own. I'm still waiting on the biopsy results, which I thought would be here by now, and which is not making me feel especially confident about what they'll be. Waiting on the TB test, too, because I can't start treatment until that comes back clear. And I'm constantly fighting this anger, knowing that if I had had even minimally adequate medical care and treatment more than twenty years ago, I might not be in this kind of agonizing pain today. As it is, I have a whole lifetime of joint and tissue damage, much of it needless, and I'm so afraid that this will be the best I can hope for ever again.

Meanwhile, everyone wants their cut. I was finally able to pay the insurance bill today, and we bought a small load of firewood, because it's getting cold at night again now. Another $75 out the door yesterday for the labs, with probably a subsequent bill to come. Still waiting on both the path analysis of the biopsy, which will be costly, and the bill, and at this rate they're likely to bill me before I even have the results. I still have to pay our quarterly taxes, and there are likely to be more bills on the last round of labs, too; more meds, more more more more . . . . That means sales, but I don't have the physical wherewithal to chase it, because of my pain and fatigue levels, along with some other problematic symptoms that are probably the lupus, being entirely off the charts. Still, I have to suck it up on this front, too, because we need sales, and I have to shove the rest down long enough to make some. That's it; nothing else matters right now. I have to come up with ~$1,200 by Friday to cover everything. I have one of today's new cuffs up already; there will be two more cuffs, and possibly a fourth tomorrow, as well as a possible three new pins. Please watch for them, please share the links, and please buy if you're in the market, because we have got to cover everything somehow, and I can't do it alone.

Anyway, links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are all the mosquito-prevention items, especially the portables and the patio-surface ones, because Wings can take them around the land with his as he works);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, with three new cuffs going up today and possibly one more bracelet plus three new pins going up by tomorrow, so please watch for them and share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                             

No comments :

Post a Comment