Sunday, July 18, 2021

We have to worry about the messengers as much as the message now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

Wings found it yesterday. He'd been hauling hoses up to the trees on the north side, and he'd retraced his steps twice with nothing there. On the the third pass, it had materialized seemingly out of nowhere.

We have to worry about the messengers as much as the message now.

I'm not going to be around much. My body collapsed on me entirely last night. This is clearly not just a flare. It might be a progression; it might be something else entirely. Whatever it is, I certainly won't know anything more my biopsy the middle of this week, and that will only happen if I can afford to pay cash up front. Right now, that's out of the question. The $1,500 due last week is now a week overdue, and I have another ~$2K+ that has to be paid out before the end of the month, and we don't have it.

I also don't have the physical wherewithal to chase it, because my pain and fatigue levels, along with some other problematic symptoms, are off the charts. We need sales, and I have to shove the rest down long enough to make some. Thats it; nothing else matters right now.

Anyway, links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are all the mosquito-prevention items, especially the portables and the patio-surface ones, because Wings can take them around the land with his as he works);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                     

No comments :

Post a Comment