Tuesday, July 27, 2021

At least one of us is endlessly creative.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

More work in progress. At least one of us is endlessly creative. I'm not worth much in that regard, or much else, these days.

I did get my therapy boot, and it seems to be helping. I did also get my bloodwork done today, if only by the skin of my teeth; disruptions this morning set me back over an hour, and we made it all the way to the other side of town with about six minutes to spare (and a smooth seventy-five bucks in advance to do it). 

Now I wait. Again. I mean, there's no reason to think I have latent TB, but it has to be ruled out before I can start the Plaquenil, even though I already have the scrip. So more delays. I also don't have the results of my biopsy back yet, but I hope I've got both by the time I got to get my sutures out at the end of the week. Suture, more accurately; one big stitch.

And there's still all the rest. Path analysis of the biopsy, which will be costly; more bills on the last round of labs and probably this one, too; more meds, more more more more . . . . That means sales, but I don't have the physical wherewithal to chase it, because of my pain and fatigue levels, along with some other problematic symptoms that are probably the lupus, being entirely off the charts. Still, I have to suck it up on this front, too, because we need sales, and I have to shove the rest down long enough to make some. That's it; nothing else matters right now.

Anyway, links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are all the mosquito-prevention items, especially the portables and the patio-surface ones, because Wings can take them around the land with his as he works);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, with three new cuffs and possibly three new pins going up by tomorrow, so please watch for them and share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                             

No comments :

Post a Comment