Friday, July 23, 2021

The work never, ever ends.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

I told you there'd be more to come like that fabulous "Cosmologies" cuff. This will be the second; he's just started it, in rotation with a dozen or so other items right now. Trying to get a little ahead of the game, because summer is already fading fast here. As of yesterday, the trees on the northern peaks are already turning gold, the siskins are here two months early, the storm appears daily but without much rain, and the work never, ever ends.

Neither does the pain.

I'm on two nights of essentially no sleep now, and it's purely pain that's causing my insomnia. I'm still trying to get my head around the speed with which my health has suddenly deteriorated, and not having much success at it. I'm used to disabling pain, but I'm not used to this level of disability, and I'm having a hard time accepting it. It looks like I'm going to be out more money next week for the labs so I can start on the new meds, but right now, just basic navigation is getting very difficult. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

And there's still all the rest. Path analysis of the biopsy, which will be costly; probably the more expensive testing for the TB just so I can get the damn thing done; more bills on the last round of labs; more meds, more more more more . . . . That means sales, but I don't have the physical wherewithal to chase it, because of my pain and fatigue levels, along with some other problematic symptoms that are probably the lupus, being entirely off the charts. Still, I have to suck it up on this front, too, because we need sales, and I have to shove the rest down long enough to make some. That's it; nothing else matters right now.

Anyway, links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are all the mosquito-prevention items, especially the portables and the patio-surface ones, because Wings can take them around the land with his as he works);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                          

No comments :

Post a Comment