Saturday, July 24, 2021

Moving fast.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

This is the same one he was just beginning yesterday, and the design is moving fast now. Unfortunately, so is time, and everything else with it. Circumstances keep reminding us that, as the saying goes, winter is coming.

The weather here is determined to play trickster to the bitter end, apparently. So are the horses; I'm watching him use the ATV to try to herd them back into the stable right now, presumably because somebody left the gate unlocked. [Welp. they just took off across the south fields, Miika running full-out to keep pace with Miskwaki, so that didn't work.]

Speaking of playing trickster, so is my health. I have been so miserable from lack of sleep that I finally changed the order and timing of last night's meds, hoping it would make a difference. I'm not sure whether it was that or simple exhaustion after two days without sleep, but I did get some sleep last night; nowhere near what I need, but more than I've had most nights lately. So I'll try it again tonight and see if it actually works. I have a therapy bot on order for the sublux/strain/sprain/tear/whatever it is in my left Achilles tendon (all this time I thought it was just due to dislocation, but apparently Achilles tears are common with lupus, due to its impact on thinning/weakening the connective tissues surrounding it). And Monday, assuming the lab guy is there, I'm going in for another blood draw so that once the rule out latent TB, I can start the Plaquenil. Maybe then I'll eventually see some changes for the better, because these last weeks have been increasingly untenable.

But there's still all the rest. Path analysis of the biopsy, which will be costly; the more expensive testing for the TB just so I can get the damn thing done; more bills on the last round of labs; more meds, more more more more . . . . That means sales, but I don't have the physical wherewithal to chase it, because of my pain and fatigue levels, along with some other problematic symptoms that are probably the lupus, being entirely off the charts. Still, I have to suck it up on this front, too, because we need sales, and I have to shove the rest down long enough to make some. That's it; nothing else matters right now.

Anyway, links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are all the mosquito-prevention items, especially the portables and the patio-surface ones, because Wings can take them around the land with his as he works);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                          

No comments :

Post a Comment