Thursday, February 9, 2023

Dangerous weather.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Intermittent snows this morning, mostly on the peaks; down here, it was only a few flurries here and there. We do have absolutely vicious winds, though, the kind that can cause frostbite (and worse) in a matter of moments. This is dangerous weather, and it's supposed to get worse before the day is out.

It's terrible, though, to have these spring gale-force winds now, with this kind of cold. There is literally no weather phenomenon worse for my symptoms than high winds; I can handle heat, cold, humidity, aridity, heavy rain or snow of anything else, but wind absolutely kills my joints. Mid-flare? This is all kind of terrible, and I don't have time for it, but here we are, courtesy of climate collapse. Thank all that's holy I haven't had to go anywhere today, and I've spent precious little time out of doors. 

Depending on how fast Wings makes progress, I may have that extraordinary five-piece collar necklace to show you yet this evening, although I suspect it will be tomorrow before it's done; the beads still need to be strung, and it's going to take him some finessing of the bezels during the process to make it all hang together properly. It's . . . a lot, on every front. But I still need to bring in one sale a week to break even. I did get that new cuff and new necklace posted  the other day, here, and you need to see them, seriously. All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now (and subscriptions, if you're looking for that; I'll have more on that to come in the next few weeks, hopefully with some changes):

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority right now is the liquid soaps, any fragrance; ladder for spring, when that kind of work starts up again);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.      

No comments :

Post a Comment