Saturday, February 25, 2023

In a puff of cybersmoke.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

We had some sun this morning, but it's all gone now. Even that [::points up at photo::] was a couple of hours ago. It was a Sisley sky then, but there's not even that much sun or shading of clouds in it now; just the same shade of dove white on all sides. Which might mean that we do indeed get the dusting of snow forecast for tomorrow. Much too warm right now, though.

Either way, I'm just hoping for a better week this coming week. And by "better," I mean a week in which I can get my work done, because this week sure as hell has been anything but. I have a sneaking suspicion tomorrow's going to be a problem, though: I have to back up the Web site overnight, do a couple of updates, and see if that fixes the problem (as nearly as our host can tell, the server owners switched to Linux, and it doesn't support a site as old as ours, so I have to upgrade everything, but I also have to back up everything first and hope like hell it doesn't all disappear in a puff of cybersmoke). Anyway, if you try to hit the site and have problems, or things simply don't display as they should, at least you'll know why, and hopefully it will be very temporary.

But I do still have to make sales consistently. I'm now behind three weeks two weeks now only one week on sales, because as always, I still need to bring in one sale a week for us to break even, and I haven't managed that since three weeks ago. I did get Wings's new ring posted the other day, but more importantly, I got that incredible new collar-style necklace up, here, and you need to see it, all of it, all of the photos of all five pendants and the beads. It's extraordinary, and it's looking for its home. I also got the new cuff, pendant, and earrings posted a few nights ago, here; the pendant is sold, but the other two remain available for immediate purchase (and they're both ::wow::). All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority right now is the second ladder, if they ever get in back in stock, for when that kind of scaffolding work starts up again in spring);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.        

No comments :

Post a Comment