Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Just glad to be in where it's warm.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

That was this morning, after the clouds moved back in.  We've had sun and clouds mixing all day long, only the faintest few flurries early, but supposedly big snow coming late.

We'll see.

Right now, the biggest thing is the wind, and the bitter cold it creates. I'm glad we don't have to go anywhere tonight; it's a night for sitting by the fire in front of the game, with a big bowl of potato soup with smoked harm and scallions. That's what Wings wanted to eat tonight, so that's what we're having. It's in the crock pot, and I can smell the garlic and seasonings already.

I'm just glad to be in where it's warm.

Meanwhile, nothing changes on the workload, or seemingly on the rate at which I continue to fall behind. Having trouble unbending my fingers today, which means that typing's mostly okay, because, well, your fingers remain slightly bent to do it, but everything else is a minor nightmare at best. I guess this is my life now, things just seizing up and refusing to work, no matter how hard I try to make them function properly. 

And as always, I still need to bring in one sale a week for us to break even. At a minimum, I need to make enough in sales to cover the new ATV nonsense (and I still fail to see why they couldn't have found this problem when it was down there two weeks ago, but whatever). I did get Wings's new ring posted the other day, but more importantly, I got that incredible new collar-style necklace up, here, and you need to see it, all of it, all of the photos of all five pendants and the beads. It's extraordinary, and it's looking for its home. All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now (and subscriptions, if you're looking for that:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority right now is the second ladder, if they ever get in back in stock,  for when that kind of scaffolding work starts up again in spring);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.      

No comments :

Post a Comment