Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Progress.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Neither of us had time today to focus on the things we wanted to be doing, but there was progress all the same. No, that's not five separate necklaces, but one: They're going to be strung along high-grade gemstone beads, the bails closed to hold them in place so the pendants fan out beneath the collarbone. It's going to be phenomenal. [Also expensive; I couldn't even begin to tell you how much money is wrapped up just in the stones and silver so far, never mind the beads to come, let alone the labor and skill and talent and expertise and his name.]

Anyway, I'm way behind right now, courtesy of the weekend, yesterday, and again today being full of derailments we couldn't anticipate. I'm hoping tomorrow gets things back on track a little, but then, the week's half over and we've still gotten nothing done on everything else. Speaking of time being short, if you want to order for Valentine's Day, the absolute last possible day for shipping would be Friday, and that's not guaranteed even via Express Mail (none of them are from here, by any carrier). If you need to get someone a gift, order it now

Anyway, I'm late again today, and I'll be jammed up again all week. I don't know how long I'm going to lose time and work to this flare, because it's getting worse by the day [another hallmark of spring for me, which is one of the reasons why I hate it]. But every day is worse than the last, and it's making it impossible to get my work done, and I still need to bring in one sale a week to break even. I did get that new cuff and new necklace posted  the other day, here, and you need to see them, seriously. All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now (and subscriptions, if you're looking for that; I'll have more on that to come in the next few weeks, hopefully with some changes):

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority right now is the liquid soaps, any fragrance; ladder for spring, when that kind of work starts up again);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.      

No comments :

Post a Comment