Wednesday, February 22, 2023

I'm not sure whether relief or fear is winning out right now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

You can't really tell from the photo, but when I took that, the snow was blowing on a perfect horizontal. The winds have been bad up until the last few minutes: horizontal, then spiral , now just heavy angled snow.

The weather's bad enough that our vet asked if he could reschedule coming out to check on the chicken, so we're doing that later this week or next week sometime. My medical stuff this morning took longer (and about $80 more) than anticipated, but we got lucky and got home just as the first light flurries began, before the winds really ramped up. On the plus side, I have my prescriptions refilled and trigger points injected; on the minus, I have been advised that I now fall into the category of people who should not get the vaccine any longer. They've done plenty of damage to me on the autoimmune front, and my doc no longer thinks the trade-off is worth the risk, especially since the government's refusal to manage the pandemic in even the most basic way means that there is not currently a vaccine that's likely to work on the new and mutating variants. I'm not sure whether relief or fear is winning out right now.

And, of course, I'm now behind two weeks one week on sales, because as always, I still need to bring in one sale a week for us to break even, and I haven't managed that since three weeks ago. I did get Wings's new ring posted the other day, but more importantly, I got that incredible new collar-style necklace up, here, and you need to see it, all of it, all of the photos of all five pendants and the beads. It's extraordinary, and it's looking for its home. I also got the new cuff, pendant, and earrings posted last night, here; the pendant is sold, but the other two remain available for immediate purchase (and they're both ::wow::). All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority right now is the second ladder, if they ever get in back in stock, for when that kind of scaffolding work starts up again in spring);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.       

No comments :

Post a Comment