Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Today's big expense, I mean investment.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

That was one of today's tasks, acquiring all of that. It's today's big expense, I mean investment, and the cost was staggering. The top three strands were necessary for the work he has in progress right now, and together they were about a third of the cost of all of it. The rest will all be fore stuff in the pipeline, even if that pipeline is mostly mental right now. But it's . . . a lot.

Which means I better make some sales to cover it, fast.

Anyway, I'm late again today, in part because of that, in part because I needed to do some shipping and deliver some affidavits over that episode last week, and in part because there are just never enough hours in the day and the cold and winds are absolutely brutal right now. I don't know how long I'm going to lose time and work to this flare, because it's getting worse by the day [another hallmark of spring for me, which is one of the reasons why I hate it]. But every day is worse than the last, and it's making it impossible to get my work done, and I still need to bring in one sale a week to break even. I did get that new cuff and new necklace posted  the other day, here, and you need to see them, seriously. All of our links are here; emphasis on sales and testimonials for now (and subscriptions, if you're looking for that; I'll have more on that to come in the next few weeks, hopefully with some changes):

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priority right now is the liquid soaps, any fragrance; ladder for spring, when that kind of work starts up again);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.      

No comments :

Post a Comment