Sunday, July 9, 2017

Light switches! An amazing invention. Now, if someone could invent a way to get more hours in the day . . . .

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Something I forgot to post the other day: We finally have light switches! And outlets, too. Lighting fixtures will go in as soon as we can get them.

It all begins again tomorrow. I'm having a hard time with it; there's SO much to do, and I'm so wiped out — this sinus infection/earache thing isn't helping with that, and before you ask, yes, I'm taking my medication for it. But I have deadlines bearing down on me like a freight train right now, and not enough hours in the day, days in the week, supplies delivered, or a bunch of other things to cope with it all. And the cost is absolutely terrifying.

So, as I said last night: Here are links for sales and the kind of giftcards that can go directly for materials:
As I also said last night, in a day or two, I'll be posting a fundraiser for someone else in very dire straits, at risk of losing their own home very soon; I hope everyone will share the link, and will also help as able. For now, more work here, and lots of it, and I need to get to it. Many thanks and much love to everyone.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment