Sunday, July 2, 2017

Stalled.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

Yeah, that's from yesterday, too. There's no change.

It has been a day. We were supposed to go to Santa Fe for materials, but I had zero sleep, and all sorts of things went wrong right off that bat. The crew didn't show. It's now raining, with the hay lying loose in the fields. And to top it all off, we lost Ginger today, but more on that later.

Can't go tomorrow, either, because the horse vet's coming to do Shade's blood work-up. I'm running out of time. 

If I'm lucky, maybe I'll at least have some pix showing progress tomorrow. Or not. For now, I have to get back to work.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment