Tuesday, July 25, 2017

More woodwork. Tile allegedly arrives tomorrow. More setbacks, and more shares needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

They're working on the upstairs doors now: doors, frames, and trim. No, nothing else today; the tile will allegedly be delivered tomorrow sometimes (I'll believe it when it's sitting on the floor of our not-yet-habitable house), and at some point very soon, we'll have to make a trip to Lowe's to solve this other problem that is entirely of the store's creation, but we are having to deal with it. Setbacks at every turn.

My fatigue levels have not improved; despite my exhaustion, I got almost no sleep last night, which is what happens when it's too damn hot in this tin can and my brain is overloaded with too much worry. I can't do anything about either of those things right now. All I can do is emphasize that we need sales, and thus we need shares, and we also need shares of our wishlist, because we'll need giftcards for Home Depot and Lowe's, or we will not be able to finish off the interior and move in this year. So here are the links:
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Lowe's cards (the physical version) via our Amazon wishlist;
  • Lowe's e-cards (delivered via e-mail) here; and
  • Home Depot cards via the company site. The e-version using my e-mail address is great; I take the tablet to the store with me, and they scan it off the screen.
As I said last night, I'm not fit company for anyone these days. Although Wings seems not to mind at all, but when you've been through some of what we have together and come out the other side still together, I supposed my being tired and cranky is kind of the least of it right now. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment