Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Obstacles

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

That's what was supposed to be the French drain. Yeah, no, it's not supposed to look like that. Some progress, but very small, with a lot of obstacles in the way. I've got nothin'. 

Here are the links:
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Lowe's cards via our Amazon wishlist;
  • Lowe's cards via the company site; and
  • Home Depot cards via the company site. The e-version using my e-mail address is great; I take the tablet to the store with me, and they scan it off the screen.
Too tired for anything else. More storms on the way, too; thunder and lightning now, and I'm out.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment