Friday, May 4, 2018

Frybread Man. A new Patreon post for subscribers. Also, subscribers, sales, and shares badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

Frybread Man.

Yes, he made it himself. [Okay, so I taught him how, but he did it.] How many y'all's mens make you frybread, hmmm? Our Internet was out most of the day, so among two dozen or so other things, this was one of things we accomplished in the meantime; I made a stew yesterday, so this will go well with it for dinner tonight. And yes, it tastes exactly right. It's wonderful made over an open flame on our little homemade grill (Wings-made, to be precise). Herewith, I give you the result:

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
Managed a few other things today, too, despite the chest pain from Miskwaki's tantrum yesterday. Among them is the second in my current series on my Patreon (this one, for subscribers only), which can be found here. Subscribe at the $25/month level or higher, and you'll be able to read the whole series, plus a whole lot more to come.

Speaking of which, I need to add new subscribers to my Patreon page: I've set my initial monthly goal at $1,000, which will let me pay off our medical bills in just three years, imagine that (yeah, that's sarcasm, but I don't have any other options but this one). That's not $1,000 in the payout, incidentally; probably more like $900, so that means getting it up to $1,100 to cover the fees. Thank you, once again, to the folks who have believed in me sufficiently to subscribe already, including my two new subscribers, all of whom collectively have gotten me almost to the 70% mark. I am asking folks outright, please: Share the link, and subscribe if you can. Pledges made now through May 31st will not bill until June 1st. But since I have $4K worth of vultures breathing down my neck right now (okay, so it's really more like $24K, and they're getting nasty about it, and yes, this IS the "discounted rate"), I really need to be able to meet this goal and pay off as much as possible as fast as possible. So here are all the links, and the rest is cut-and-paste; please share them:
  • My new Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds);
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount; another almost $400 for Wings this week);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of supplies for half-feral puppies;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
I'm ready for dinner, and probably bed early tonight. Not sleeping much these days (a combination of pain and stress), and I'm way behind. Between now and bedtime, I also have more writing, more editing, and more general work to do, so I need to get to it. Much gratitude to all of you, and please continue to share the links.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment