Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Yes, that's a vulture; he likes things quick and dirty, like this post. Subscribers, sales, and shares all badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

This is going to be quick. There are days when the physical pain is just too much, and this is one of them. Coupled with the fact that I now have to live with the constant knowledge that, without a lot more testing and a diagnosis and therefore appropriate treatment, any one of these episodes could be my last, and I'm not feeling much like talking about anything right now. 

I really need to double my Patreon subscriptions (dollar-wise) to get some of the stress that's also killing me off my shoulders. Sales would help, too. Here are the links:
  • My new Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount; something over $300 for Wings last week, to say nothing of all my own);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of supplies for half-feral puppies;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
As always, I have more writing, more editing, and more general work to do, and I have to get back on it (and yes, at the moment, again, that which falls into the "general work" category has to come first). Thank you to everyone. I know I owe replies to a bunch of you, and other stuff, too. I'm going to be late with everything, because just breathing is taking up so much time and effort these days that it puts me even more behind than I already am. If I'm lucky, I'll be back later to put something new up on my Patreon for subscribers.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment