Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Never enough time (or anything else). Subscribers, sales, and shares needed very badly now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
This is the kind of stuff he does in between work with the animals and in the studio. Me? I spent my day turning out 5,600+ words, to what will likely be little effect. He also managed to produce five new milled ingot cuffs; I've gotten photos, but I'm not sure I'll have them posted yet tonight. I have to try, though, because one of the girls goes in bright and early tomorrow to get fixed, and Wings has a follow-up with our doc tomorrow afternoon. I will have next to no time tomorrow for anything, unfortunately

Which is a problem, because I need to chase sales, and I need to chase subscribers, and I need to bring in a whole hell of a lot more money to get these goddamned collectors off my back. The economy here is absolute crap; for Natives, it's far worse. Our sales have been tanked since last fall; our holiday season was almost nonexistent, and it hasn't improved since. On top of it all, my health problems are not improving, and I'm stuck in a holding pattern for the moment on testing. With my luck, they'll probably find whatever it is in the autopsy.

I can't emphasize this enough; we need to bring in more scratch. We need to make sales; I need to bring in enough beyond that to free up Wings's studio time, of which he's had almost none for months now. I need subscribers to make this work, and I'm nowhere near hitting my first-level goal. It's not going to happen without help. I need folks to share the links. Not many times a day, just, you know, once every day or so. Endorsements and testimonials to the folks in your circles help, too. But I am at the end of my rope on the bills, and the pressure that has been sitting camped out in my chest since early November is now threatening to suffocate me completely. I mean that in literal terms, not figurative ones; the stress is aggravating my health so badly that the pain is a tangible thing. So please, please share the links:
  • My new Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds);
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount; another almost $400 for Wings this week);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of supplies for half-feral puppies;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
As always, I have more writing, more editing, and more general work to do, as well as labor of a more physical sort, and I have to get back on it. Much gratitude to all of you, and please continue to share the links.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment