Thursday, May 24, 2018

Zippy creatures who are not me. Sales, subscribers, and shares all still badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

From two days ago. We have three or four species here now.  They're zippy little things, even on a branch; they rarely sit still, so catching them on camera is hard.

Speaking of not staying still, that will be me today. No, there's no way I could remotely call myself zippy, not anymore, but I have to do a lot of stuff in the offline world today, and I do mean a lot. So I'm getting this out of the way before stuff really gets under way, and I likely won't be back online until tonight (except maybe briefly while I'm waiting in between other things, since I wind up having to wait for other people a lot, but not for anything substantive).

At any rate, we need to make sales. Wings has several new things in the works; the problem is cadging studio time. But we also need to sell our current inventory, because it's sales and Patreon subscribers that keep us going (and keep me paying down this massive medical debt load). I've put a hold on any more testing (no matter how much I need it, and I do, desperately, but it's expensive) until I get some of this paid off, because the stress of that hanging over my head is killing me as surely as anything else. No, I'm not going to schedule it until I've got the collectors off my back at least somewhat; that round will be cash on the barrelhead, four figures right up front before they'll even handle my intake form, and there's just no way. So please continue to share the links:
  • My new Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount; something over $300 for Wings last week, to say nothing of all my own);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of supplies for half-feral puppies;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
As always, I have more writing, more editing, and more general work to do, and I have to get back on it (and yes, at the moment, again, that which falls into the "general work" category has to come first). Thank you to everyone. I know I owe replies to a bunch of you, and other stuff, too. I'm going to be late with everything, because just breathing is taking up so much time and effort these days that it puts me even more behind than I already am.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment