Wednesday, April 10, 2019

All storms everywhere.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

I don't know what to do anymore. It's all storms everywhere.

The dunning from the hospital bills is out of control. I need to raise $30K very fast (2/3 of that to the local hospital, the remaining 1/3 to the heart hospital in Albuquerque), and I have absolutely no way of doing it.

I have had episodes the last three nights straight. Well, that's not exactly accurate; last night was one long episode, and the only reason I got the little bit of sleep I did is that I was on oxygen the whole night. To be clear, these are not panic attacks; these are the same thing that damn near killed me twice at the end of 2017, the very thing that is at the root of those hospital bills. But the stress is killing me as surely as whatever is at the bottom of it. 

I can't even launch a GFM for it, because of somebody's malicious behavior when we were desperately trying to build the house. I'm at my wits' end; we have to pay more tax bills this week, I have more medical bills to pay this week just to be able to keep being seen by the current docs, and I still have no answers about my health. I'm very, very close to the end of my rope; I can't go through many more nights like last night. I'm sick every moment, and if I'm going to have any chance of surviving this, I have got to pay these people off. We can't do it without help. Here are the links:
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until May 1st for April);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of animal and household stuff, with the kibble back off it, because Wings can't lift the boxes right now with his shoulder;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've added two or three new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need.
Sales, sharing Wings's site (and testimonials, if you got 'em, please) — that's what we need. Also good vibes for Raven for everything to be easy and pain-free and comfortable for him for whatever time he has. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment