Friday, April 26, 2019

Despair.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.
Gray days, gray water, branches as broken as my body.

There are days when it's impossible to feel anything but despair.

My strep/bronchitis relapsed yesterday. I received, first thing this morning, my second rejection of this week. I paid another bill yesterday, but I can't put a dent in the $30K, and we both have doctor's appointments again next week. 

I need subscribers, but more than that, I need to make sales. I need to place some work. I can't save Raven. I've got to bring in money, and I'm failing at all of it.

Here are the links:
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until May 1st for April);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of animal and household stuff, the big one being the fly spray;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've added two or three new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need.
I just can't do this anymore. Not today. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment