Sunday, April 28, 2019

Endless heavy weather of all sorts. Endless pain to go with it.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

It's just endless heavy weather of all sorts right now. Endless pain to go with it.

The forecast high winds are picking up by the minute, which would put my pain levels out of control anyway, even if it weren't for everything else. But there is the everything else. There's also the depression that goes with all of it, and it's swamping me right now. Add to all of it that we both have upcoming medical appointments this week (but no answers for me! of course not), and it's likely that we will have to pay the vet to come out for Raven this week, too, and . . . I can't do this. 

I need subscribers, but more than that, I need to make sales. I need to place some work. I can't save Raven. I've got to bring in money, and I'm failing at all of it.

Here are the links:
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until May 1st for April);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of animal and household stuff, the big one being the fly spray;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've added two or three new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need.
I just can't do this anymore. Not today. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment