Monday, April 29, 2019

Bright and fierce.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.
Bright and fierce.

Reminds me of Raven, who let us know yesterday in no uncertain terms that he will begin his journey in his own time and on his own terms. So, that's the approach until he "tells" us otherwise.

I wish I had any such feelings of being bright and fierce myself. That's all gone; everything's gray. That's what constant pain does. It's also what constant enforced fear and stress do, too. It's part of why I'm so far behind posting today. I've got a lot more work that I have to get done offline yet, too, and not much left in reserve, so here are the links:
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until May 1st for April);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of animal and household stuff, the big one being the fly spray;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've added two or three new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need.
I just can't do this anymore. Not today. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment