Thursday, April 4, 2019

Not, as it turns out, the end of the storm.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Last night — not, as it turns out, the end of the storm. Sunny today, and warming . . . and more medical bills to be paid today. Still no word, either on the taxes or on my health, so (as seems always to be the case these days) we wait.

I spent most of yesterday catching up on stuff that involves physical labor, stuff I had to let slide over the last two weeks while I was buried in both of the above, each an avalanche of a different but incredibly stressful sort. There will be more of that today, pain and fatigue notwithstanding, because it has to get done, so I have to get on it. This is also the worst month for us in terms of markers, reminder of grief and loss and less easily-articulated emotions, with the first in a rash of anniversaries looming now less than a week away. I won't be good for much all month, dealing with the stresses and fears accompanying my medical situation, the endless grinding pressure of the financial demands that accompany all of it, and all of it punctuated by endless reminders of loss. You can expect everything to be short and basic all month long, at least until I know where I stand with regard to basic survival. Here are the links:
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until May 1st for April);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of animal and household stuff, with the kibble back off it, because Wings can't lift the boxes right now with his shoulder;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've added two or three new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need.
Sales, sharing Wings's site (and testimonials, if you got 'em) — that's what we need. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment