Monday, April 1, 2019

To be a dog . . . .

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

This day has been absolute shit, and it's not over yet. Yesterday wasn't much better. At this point, I'm all out of hope for tomorrow. I guess it's a good thing somebody's enjoying life, at least. To be a dog in this family . . . .

The rest of today and possibly tomorrow, I will not be around; expect to see me only if and when you see me. Not medical; this is all other crap right now. And for the person who wanted to know if we'd take on another project, the answer is unquestionably no. We will not be doing any of that sort of thing. I can't imagine why anyone would think we'd have time for that right now, given what else I'm fighting daily.

I don't have the spoons, much as I hate the term, for the litany today; suffice to say that I'm drowning in five figures' worth of medical debt, with another five figures' worth probably coming very soon. Here are the links:
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until April 1st for March);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of animal and household stuff, with the kibble back off it, because Wings can't lift the boxes right now with his shoulder;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've added two or three new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need.
All we want, to be able to have some confidence in making it through the whole year with whatever they're going to find going wrong in my body, is to make some sales. That's it: sales; nothing else. The stress is constant, and it's telling. Good vibes for Raven are needed today especially (he's still hanging with us, and I need him to be safe while we're out). But we all could use some, too, me most of all. We all could also use some help with sharing Wings's site (and testimonials, if you got 'em). Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment